Who is Developer Programmer ANZSCO 261312?
Developer programmer plays vital roles in organizations using ICT in their daily operations. They interpret specifications, software design, and flow charts design. They also build, maintain and modify the codes for the software. Other duty is the generation of the technical specifications, handled modelling, testing and technical documentation. Developer programmers are in high demand in all organizations who embrace ICT in their operations. The alternative titles for developer programmers are Applications Developer, ICT Developer, or ICT Programmer. It has six(6) specialized areas namely; Communications Programmer (Systems), Database Developer, Database Programmer (Systems), Network Programmer, Software Developer, Software Programmer. Mycdrwriter.com can help you in RPL report submitted to the Australian Computer Society (ACS) who does the Australian skills assessment for the ANZSCO 261312 developer programmer.
Job Description of Developer Programmer ANZSCO 261312
The alternative title for developer programmer is ICT Developer, Application Developer or ICT Programmer as defined by ANZSCO 261312. The job description of the development programmer for RPL report for ACS assessment is specified below.
- Development of the technical specifications through modelling.
- Determining the specifications of the software applications as per client’s needs assessment.
- They do technical documentation.
- Studying and understanding company flowcharts before coming with technical designs of the software.
- The does testing of the software.
- Maintenance of the software and computer applications
Roles and Responsibilities of Developer Programmer ANZSCO 261312
They are specific roles associated with the developer programmer that makes them eligible for Australian immigration. Below are the core roles and responsibilities for this field, clearly shown in the recommendation letters.
- They are responsible for review and identifications of inefficiencies in the ICT system software.
- They maintain the codes as per the recommended standards.
- They write the regulations as per the client’s systems requirements and factoring both technical and design specifications.
- They analyze the systems to determine the current needs
- They come with the testing rules and standards as per systems requirements.
- They offer expert guidance on software, strategies, cost, which paramount in the decision is making process.
Qualifications Required for Developer Programmer ANZSCO 261312
- Bachelors or higher degree in the relevant field is the other qualification of developer programmer
- For assessment purpose, the minimum work experience for 261312 developer programmer is five years
Skills Required for Developer Programmer ANZSCO 261312
As an ICT developer programmer, one must possess soft skills like communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and analysis skills. Besides, develop programmers should have below core ICT units to meet requirements specified by ANZSCO.
Software Programming Languages
- Functional Programming
- Theory of Computation
- Operating systems
- Business Information Systems
- Database Management Systems
- Object-Oriented Programming
- File Processing
- Data Structures
- System Designing and Analysis