CDR Report Editing and Proofreading
Mycdrwriter is known to offer the best CDR Editing and Proofreading Services for those who want to be sure of their documents before submitting to Engineers Australia (EA). The CDR Editing service is meant to correct spelling and grammatical mistakes; hence, it is recommended for applicants who know about writing their own CDR documents. As part of assisting our clients, we give suggestions on areas that need improvement, considering that this package is just for handling the non-technical sections in the career episodes.
Tony Lorenzo reviewed mycdrwriter:
I got quality CDR writing help from Mycdrwriter, which ensured that all the spelling and grammatical errors were removed from my competency demonstration report (CDR) documents. I will recommend them, especially for guys from countries whose first language is not English.
| 4.9 Rating
Please leave your feedback to get it featured.
7 Tips on Perfect CDR Editing for EA
Editing your CDR is very important. As you edit your Competency Demonstration Report, you might have to review the overall structure of your CDR, writing Career Episodes again to make them more effective, focus on the elements mentioned in the Summary Statement, and ensure that you have successfully conveyed to the EA that you are a capable engineer who deserves to get an Australian visa.
Here are some tips on editing and proofreading CDR Australia from some of our best editors and proofreaders:
- Do not initiate the editing and proofreading process just after you have finished writing your CDR. Take a break of a day or two. Then, read through the EA guidelines once again and read aloud your CDR to see if it follows all the guidelines well or not. Check whether you have covered all the elements mentioned in the EA list or not. You might have to write your Career Episodes once again to bring out the competency elements EA is looking for.
It is even better if someone with good command over language and your subject goes through your CDR report for you – as they will be able to offer a fresh perspective on it without any prejudices or biases. CDRReport editors offer these services at highly affordable prices.
- Check the structure of sentences and overall content properly. Look for any incomplete phrases or ideas that have been introduced but not explained properly later. Rewrite them. Also check, if you have referenced paragraphs from Career Episodes correctly in your Summary Statement – and that it matches the element against which it is mentioned. Wrong referencing is one of the biggest reasons why a CDR gets negatively assessed by EA.
- Treat CDR like a presentation. Be careful about using the same formatting style, font size, and spacing throughout your report. Do not try to experiment with colors. Stick to the traditional EA CDR Template style.
- Proofreading your CDR means to look for any spelling mistakes, style blunders, punctuation mistakes, and other types of grammatical errors in your copy. There is no scope for typographical errors in the EA copy. Usually, reading your CDR carefully after two or three days of writing it allows you to detect such silly mistakes easily.
Many proofreaders prefer to read each line separately to be able to find errors in it more easily.
- Proofreading concerns itself with surface errors while editing digs deeper into your CDR. Still, it is a vital step in coming up with a zero-error CDR. Some of the things CDR proofreaders concern themselves with are:
- Are there any spelling errors in the CDR report?
- Have all the commas, full stops, colons, semicolons and other punctuation marks have been used correctly or not?
- Have homonyms been used correctly (e.g. there and their)?
- Have apostrophes and quotations marks been used according to the Australian English practices?
- Is the spacing between the words and paragraphs appropriate?
While most of the inconsistencies, spelling mistakes, and grammatical errors are pointed out by MS Word and software tools like Grammarly, a professional CDR editor and proofreader is much more accomplished at understanding the nuances of the English language and traditional writing conventions. Through experience, they can identify any inconsistencies in engineering terminology you use or incidents you mention in your report.
- Questions a professional CDR editor asks while editing the CDR Australia are:
- Have proper words been chosen to express your ideas or capabilities?
- Have you written in active voice and in the first person?
- Do your Career Episodes sound too technical? In this case, the editors suggest how to improve CE writing to make it more relevant for Engineers Australia assessment.
- Does the tone of your writing convey confidence? Does it border around arrogance? Tweaking your words a bit may help you make a better impression.
- Does your CE sound like a fiction? EA positively hates CDR reports that resorts to ‘lying’ and ‘cheating’. It only wants facts and details of your actual work from you. If you have included things that you can’t prove or have included superfluous details that are not related to your engineering work and experience – they need to be edited out of your CDR mercilessly.
- Is your CDR writing effective? Quality writing is about fluency, consistency, and presenting persuasive arguments. A good editor can add life to your CDR by modifying it in a manner that it wins EA approval in no time.
- The editing and proofreading sessions should be separated. Proofread your first CDR draft, edit it, and then proofread it once again before you submit it to Engineers Australia.
Why opt for mycdrwriter CDR Editing Services?
Team of CDR writers’ help at mycdrwriter.com is qualified engineers who can help you edit and proofread your CDR for Australian immigration within the shortest time possible. Our CDR experts have developed many CDRs assessed by EA positively; thus, they guarantee positive results, which are the first step in the EA approval for Skilled Migration visa. This had made us the best in the market for the best cdr editing services for the Competency Demonstration Reports.
We ensure our customers are 100% satisfied by following engineers’ Australian guidelines and maintaining our strict quality checking procedures. We have three stages of checking your CDR, namely proofreading and grammatical error checks, technical modifications by CDR experts, and Final review by a second expert to ensure all the technical details have been covered and the format is as per Engineers Australia guidelines.
Click here to know more about the range of CDR services we offer.